Monthly Archives: October 2015

  • 0

About The “Network”?

Category : Uncategorized

The website is just one website within a co-operative network of websites but is, itself, a network of websites by virtue of using the WordPress MS (multisite) platform. WordPress MS enables users to get their own website/blog as a subdomain under the main site (like To get yours simply register.

Or, you can register and get a blog at any of our other WordPress MS sites:

Each node and “sub node” in the network (whether they be a WordPress MS site, a regular WordPress installation that uses our plugin or a PHP driven website) hosts our web directory API which creates a fully populated (with categories,links, titles, descriptions etc.) Yellow Pages style web directory on the site.

This network of interconnected Yellow Page style web directories enables a web site looking to advertise themselves to register at just one site, add their link information and description and have that listing dispersed among the entire network. The number of sites the listing is displayed on will increase, too, when new websites join the network and they, too, start displaying the ads.

What incentive do we provide a web site operator to install our API? First, nodes receive permanent, perpetual income from the advertising sales that their node generates. Since an advertiser gets their listing displayed in the entire network, and since that advertiser is in a competitive bidding situation for their listing position, the amount of income they receive is market driven. Second, since every advertiser owns and operates a website they are potentially a new node and if that happens then the site where they registered at originally gets permanent, perpetual override commissions on all of the sales the recruited site generates.

  • 0

What Is An “AdCoin”?

We use the term “AdCoin” to describe the value held in our customers’ and members’ accounts which originated from a Bitcoin deposit and that also preserves and backs that value 100% with Bitcoin because they (sic. AdCoin) are redeemable for Bitcoin at a fixed one-for-one exchange rate.

Why don’t we just call them Bitcoin then? There are a few reasons, among them is that it helps train users about and reinforce the adage about Bitcoin that “if you don’t control the keys you don’t own the Bitcoin”. For the sake of clarity and accountability we change the name of this new asset that the user has control over to “AdCoin” instead of using the name of the former asset they no longer have control over (i.e. Bitcoin).

AdCoin is NOT an altcoin despite the fact we use the word “coin” in its name. We use the word “coin” mostly to keep the user reminded that they are all redeemable 100% for BitCoin. There are concepts used around Bitcoin developer community such as “sidechains” and “tokens” which perhaps come closer to describing what an AdCoin is but the differences between them all are subtle and probably of little interest to our casual user.

To help differentiate our concept we regularly substitute either of the names “ad credit” or “advertising credit” for AdCoin. The three (AdCoin, ad credit, advertising credit) are synonymous and are ALL backed 100% with Bitcoin on a one-for-one exchange rate.

So … at the end of it all … AdCoin are really just the name sometimes used for account ledger entry values.

  • 0

Bitcoin Is A Black Box To Many Government And Tax Regulators

Category : Uncategorized

Earlier this week, the European Court of Justice decided to exempt bitcoin transactions from Value Added Tax (VAT). The IRS in the US made its ruling on Bitcoin way back in March of 2014. The European ruling has been heralded as good news for Bitcoin while the IRS ruling was not so welcomed.

The point is that governments across the globe have still not reached any type of consensus as to what, exactly is Bitcoin and how to treat it. And all this confusion in governments is happening when the introduction of Bitcoin was over 6 years ago.

That is because there has never been anything like Bitcoin before. The governance of current financial assets evolved when those assets were first, commodities such as gold or silver and later became debts recorded on paper. The computer but even more the Internet made the debt and paper model untenable. Only 3% of US currency is represented as paper “dollars” meaning only 3% of the money issued has any unique identifier attached to it (i.e. the serial number of the Federal Reserve Notes). The remaining 97% of currency has no such unique identifiers and, so, can be created ad infinitum.

Trying to make a mathematically and technology superior system such as Bitcoin match up with such a corrupt and irrational system as what the world governments now operate is an impossible task for regulators.

Like this article?

Or donate using Bitcoin – 16QntSkazMfpFZy6WM6zsbUGufh1aCgfJW